The Campus Violence Prevention Resource Guides were developed by the California Coalition Against Sexual Assault in 2003, with funding from the Grants to Reduce Violent Crimes Against Women on Campus Program through the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Violence Against Women Office. These guides are designed to help colleges and universities implement and maintain violence prevention educational programs and effective policies and procedures in response to violence against women on campus, including sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking, and to improve campus services for victims and survivors of campus violence.
There are eleven guides total, of which there are ten audience-specific guides and one overview guide. Click on their titles below to download each guide.
- Campus Violence Prevention Resource Guides (Overview)
- for Deans and Administrators
- for Faculty and Teaching Assistants
- for Greeks and Athletes
- for Health Center Staff
- for Judicial Affairs Representatives
- for Law Enforcement and Campus Security
- for Peer Educators
- for Presidents, Chancellors, Provosts
- for Resident Assistants / Advisors
- for Student Government